4/21/2007

Fun girl!

I had a session today with Rachelle Call. She's an Christian singer and needed some pictures in a hurry! Well, I'm always up for pictures in a hurry, so we spent a few hours taking pictures...and I'm proofing away. I am actually headed to bed, but wanted to share some favs from the proofing...I'm sure I'll show more! (Rachelle, you are going to laugh at me because when I opened these, they were ALL great....I guess the 4 or 5 extra "stops" weren't really that necessary lol).

4 comments:

Echo said...

I *REALLY* like the second one! :) That - and all of them, really, but that one especially - screams album cover to me. ;)

GREAT JOB!

Tiffany said...

Can I make a pick? the fourth one I love. Great job, Melissa...you always bring out the sunshine in and out of your subject.

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you did wonderful on these! Not surprised though, I knew you would do great! :) Oh, and I am loving your new blog look! Your so talented girl!

Oakstream Photography said...

WOW...she's BEAUTIFUL & I love your shots of her. Soo fun...I love that!!!!!!! ;)

I love your new header...how darn cute!!!