6/07/2007

Flash back...

As my daughter gets ready to turn three, I am having a fun time looking through some old pictures on my photobucket account. I had always loved to take pictures, but it wasn't until she was born that I decided I was interested in photography. I thought it would be fun to have a flash back of my work as I started out. So sit back, grab a drink, and get ready to laugh so hard that drink comes out of your nose! he he....(click images to see them just a TAD bigger).
This is the picture that people started telling me that I was good at photography! gotta love family who's willing to lie to make ya feel good ;)
gotta love the flash and BURN pictures lolOkay, so this one IS cute...look at her!
and those chubby cheeks! Sepia AND selective coloring...wow! Can you tell that I ADDED my son in there? Come on, can ya? and...I cloned in my OWN catch lights! They look pretty real, don't ya think? So there ya have it! I'm sorry I had to make you laugh so much tonight...but I couldn't resist!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this is great!! I love it. Isn't it crazy how much improvement there is in just a few short years?? I should go back and look at my pictures!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing, wow I really needed that, even though they aren't technically correct, still a very cute baby!!:)

Joanna Taylor said...

You are so inspirational:)

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing, Melissa. Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, but I'm really laughing.

You know I love your work now.

LOL!

You are an inspiration.

Karson and Kami said...

Awww, she is so cute! You have come SUCH a long way...it's very inspirational to all of us who are still striving to be as good. Thanks for the laughs and for sharing your beautiful daughter!

Ali said...

Hey Melissa, isn't it wonderful how much we improve over time and tons of practice. Your work is beautiful now!