7/13/2007

Simply Beautiful

Tammy and I have set up a blog for Simply Beautiful and would love if anyone who reads this blog would pass the link on to friends and family! We want to be able to take pictures of woman and have them KNOW they are simply beautiful! We also want it to be AFFORDABLE! The blog is in the beginning stages right now, but if you'd like to check it out, please do! We are offering a 30 minute photo session with Tammy and I, 6 high res and low res images, and a goodie bag for $100! (A couple lucky girls will take home a gift card to somewhere fun!) I just think this would be so fun, as I've had Tammy take my pictures, and LOVE that I actually have some professional pictures of ME! It's usually family pictures, or pictures of the kids, but when do women ever just get great pictures of themselves? And wouldn't this make a fun girls night out?! Grab a couple of your friends and let them know about this! Our first Simply Beautiful sessions are August 24th and 25th!

No comments: