5/16/2007

Mother's day weekend

This past weekend, my sister and I (and our three kids) were able to go down to St. George to stay with and visit my mom and we also surprised my grandma! She hadn't seen my kids in almost two years and It had been a year since I had seen her as well. It was nice to be able to stay for a long weekend... While I was there, I was also able to do a photo session with this beautiful family! We had a session scheduled for the Saturday I had planned on being in St. George and with a little working around our schedules, we were able to do our session in their home town of St. George. They were visiting from Salk Lake! Here is a sneak peek for you guys! (I know your anxious to see "C")...I hope to have your proofs done in a day or two!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These are all beautiful, and beautiful memories that you and your whole family can look back on for now on and cherish!