5/20/2007

Some fun!

A group of my photography friends got together this past weekend for an over nighter in Provo. We spent a few hours at Chilies talking and laughing! What a fun group! We went back to the hotel and spend more hours chatting! My friend Shay and I (after everyone had left and gone to bed) spent longer chatting. We didn't get to bed until 4:00am(ish). It was a blast! We spent the next day shooting with some great people who were willing to come be our guinea pigs! I wanted to share some...
(click to enlarge)

7 comments:

MelissaHash said...

I'm SO jealous!! How AWESOME!!! You have some amazing shots there. I have a newborn session next weekend, I'm excited! (of course it is just for friends)... they don't mind if I completely screw up :)

Jennifer said...

These are all so beautiful! You did a beautiful job with these!

Mickey Family said...

You are so good! I love them all, but my fave is the one of the couple through the bushes.

Anonymous said...

Oh that would have been fun! Your photo's turned out great. You've been busy, you've had some really great sessions lately! congrats, they all look awesome!

Anonymous said...

these are so fun!

Mandy said...

Melissa, I love your blog and I love our pictures!! Can't wait to get them ordered!

Tiffany said...

I love all of these!!!!